Translate this site:


Traducir esta sitio web.

Aug 19, 2010

Comments from viewers.

SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SITE 

This is so cool! BR is so rich in history. Thank you for maintaining a blog that is very much worth the reading.

 I found this site using Google And I want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

We're missing your new updates. Have you retired your blogging pen? Keep up the good work, we miss the great articles.

Thanks, for showing our history.

There's always interesting info. Here.

Great site and info! Keep on posting the great photos and history!

I just discovered this blog today and as a long time BR resident and history buff I am really enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

My sister told me about this blog and I have had a delightful time "wandering through BR". So many of these pictures bring back good memories.

THANKS FOR THESE WONDERFUL COMMENTS
I love feedback

Contact me:

No comments: