Translate this site:

Traducir esta sitio web.

Jan 13, 2009

Women's Club, Inc. founded 1921, Building

259 East Blvd.

The building of the old "Women's Club"
Completion on this building was 1941.   

History of the Woman's Club, Inc. 

 Dinning / banquet room (photo)

 In 2000, the Woman's Clubhouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places and is part of the Beauregard Town Historic District and the Downtown Development District of Baton Rouge.

No comments: